- Navigating the DC Metro: https://washington.org/navigating-dc-metro
- 100+ free things to do in DC: https://washington.org/free-things-to-do
- All things to do in DC: https://washington.org/things-do-washington-dc
- Guide to all Smithsonian Institution Museums: https://washington.org/smithsonian-institution-museums
- The National Mall: https://washington.org/dc-neighborhoods/national-mall
- Events, activities and festivals in Washington, DC: https://washington.org/find-dc-listings/dc-events
- Events happening this month: https://washington.org/things-to-do-this-month-in-washington-dc (updates monthly)
- Events happening this weekend: https://washington.org/things-to-do-this-weekend-in-washington-dc (updates weekly)
- Where to eat and more dining guides in DC: https://washington.org/places-to-eat
- DC’s hot restaurants to try now: https://washington.org/visit-dc/hot-new-restaurants-try-now-washington-dc
- Neighborhood dining guides: https://washington.org/places-to-eat/neighborhood-dining-guides-washington-dc
ALL RLDC ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD THEIR RESUMES. Please follow this link https://form.jotform.com/83326859701160
The RLDC 4 Career Fair will take place on Saturday, March 2nd at the hotel:
The Career Fair will open to all attendees from 1pm – 5pm.
Exhibitors will be able to setup their booths on the morning of March 2nd, beginning at 7am.
Saturday, February 2nd is the final day for Regular priced ticket rates.
The registration process for participating sponsors will be sent via email a week before RLDC. Please refer to the RLDC brochure for the amount of registration your team has. Please email email@example.com if you need additional registrations or have any questions.
Email the 2019 RLDC 4 Conference Planning Committee at: RLDC4@shpe.org
Sign up as a Gold, Platinum, or Premier sponsor for one guaranteed workshop.
While you may use one credit card to purchase more than one ticket, you must enter the required information for each individual ticket holder.
Silver, Gold, Platinum and Premier level sponsors receive resume access. Resume access can be purchased separately for $750 although we highly encourage your organization to attend RLDC and meet with candidates face to face.
Chapters requesting group registrations can follow this link RLDC invoice request form. They will be contacted shortly after submitting.
In order to limit registration check-in wait times, please bring your printed ticket and an ID.
The dress code is business attire during all conference hours. The RLDC banquet will require cocktail attire.
REGISTRATION TRANSFER POLICY
If you are no longer able to attend RLDC, you may transfer your registration to another classmate or colleague. The deadline for registration ticket transfers with lodging is February 6, 2019. After February 6, 2019 no substitutions will be accommodated. Registration ticket transfers without lodging requests need to be received in writing no later than February 6, 2019 to allow time to process the transfer. Please send all transfer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
For cancellations on or before February 6, 2019, 50% of the registration will be refunded. For cancellations after February 6, 2019, no refund will be issued. Any request to cancel registration must be submitted via email to email@example.com